Integrated Olympiad coaching for Class VII
The course is designed for students of Class VII who are aspiring to appear for Olympiads and other National level competitive exams later on. During the classes for Olympiad exam preparation, coaching and guidance will also be provided for Class VII subjects.
Following are the details about the course:
- Duration : The course will commence in the Last week of March/First week of April 2017 and will continue until the First week of February 2018.
- Prerequisites : The student must have passed class VI.
- Special focus on the subjects of Social Science, Mental Ability, and English.
- Special classes for NTSE preparation will be organized as a part of Olympiad coaching.
- Doubt solving sessions for Class VII NCERT syllabus.
- Relevant study material will be provided for Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability and English in an organized manner.
- Special class tests for subjects such as English, MAT (Mental Ability Test) and Social Science.
- Worksheets prepared by expert faculties on the subject will be provided to the students.
- Additional course material will be provided for various Olympiads/Scholarship exams.
- A well-designed book will be provided to students to help them solve problems quickly using short tricks. This approach embodied and practiced at FGA is known as SMART LEARNING.
- FGA also provides First Guide EDUNOW, in which the students are provided with the opportunity to attend video lectures for missed classes.
The aim of FGA is to provide students with enough exposure and experience in order to ensure that they can stand up on their own two feet against the world. This is why we provide specific Olympiad coaching and competitive examination coaching courses for their benefit. Make sure you check out our courses for Olympiad coaching for Class VIII, Class VI, Class V, Class IX and Class X as well.