Integrated Olympiad coaching for Class VI
The course is designed for the students of Class VI wishing to appear in the Olympiads and other National level competitive exams in the future. During the classes for Olympiad exam preparation, coaching and guidance will also be provided for subjects of Class VI.
Following are the details about the course:
- Duration : The course will commence in the Last week of March/First week of April 2017 and will continue until the First week of February 2018.
- Prerequisites : The student must have passed class V.
- Subjects of Social Science, English and Mental Ability for Class VI will be taught thoroughly during the Olympiad coaching course.
- Study material designed in a comprehensive way will be provided for Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability and English.
- Revision and doubt solving sessions for syllabus of Grade VI.
- Special class tests for the subjects of English, MAT and Social Science.
- Relevant course material will be provided to students for various scholarship/Olympiad exams.
- Practice questions of different entrance exams will be given to the students as a part of Olympiad coaching.
- A well-designed book will be given to solve the problems quickly using short tricks.
- FGA also provides First Guide EDUNOW, in which the students are availed with the video lectures for the missed classes.
- EDUNOW also provides solutions to questions of the NCERT syllabus textbooks.
FGA provides specific Olympiad coaching and competitive examination coaching courses for the students in different classes, in order to prepare them for the future from a young age itself. Make sure you check out our courses for Olympiad coaching for Class VIII, Class VII, Class V, Class IX and Class X as well.