Integrated Olympiad coaching classes for Class V
This course is meticulously designed while keeping in mind the needs of students moving from class IV to V for Olympiad exam preparation as well as School exam coaching. The course provides comprehensive study material for the subjects of Class V as well as Olympiad exams.
- Duration : The course will commence in the Last week of March/First week of April 2017 and will continue until the First week of February 2018.
- Prerequisites : The student must have passed class IV.
- Entire NCERT syllabus of class V will be revised thoroughly.
- Subjects of Social Science, English and Mental Ability for Class V will be taught thoroughly during the Olympiad coaching course.
- A study material designed by the experts in the subject will be provided for Maths, Social Science, and Mental Ability.
- Doubt solving sessions will be organized on regular intervals.
- Special class tests for the subjects of English, MAT and Social Science.
- Relevant course material will be provided to students for various scholarship/Olympiad
- Practice questions of different entrance exams will be given to the students as a part of Olympiad coaching.
- FGA also provides First Guide EDUNOW, in which the students are availed with the video lectures for the missed classes.
- EDUNOW also provides solutions to questions of the NCERT syllabus textbooks.
- A well-designed book especially focusing on problem-solving skills and short tricks will be provided to the students enrolling for the course.
FGA provides specific Olympiad coaching and competitive examination coaching courses for the students in different classes, in order to prepare them for the future from a young age itself. Make sure you check out our courses for Olympiad coaching for Class VIII, Class VII, Class VI, Class IX and Class X as well.