Integrated Course for Olympiads, IIT / Medical Foundation and Class VIII
This particular course is primarily designed for 8th grade students who are aspiring to appear for the Olympiads and IIT/Medical entrance exams later. Along with the foundation courses on these competitive exams, thorough coaching and guidance would also be provided for Class VIII subjects.
Following are the details about this course:
- Duration : The course will commence in the First week of April 2017 and will last until the First week of February 2018.
- Prerequisites : The student must have passed class VII.
- Special focus on the subjects of Social Science, Mental Ability and English.
- Special classes for NTSE preparation will be organized.
- Doubt solving sessions for 8th grade syllabus.
- Olympiad online coaching material can be accessed by the students enrolling for the course.
- Assignments and worksheets for the subjects of English and Social Science will be provided.
- Relevant study material will be provided for Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability and English in an organized manner.
- Worksheets prepared by expert faculties on the subject will be provided.
- Additional course material will be provided for various Olympiads/Scholarship exams.
- A well-designed book will be given to solve the problems quickly using short tricks.
- Special booklets will be provided for English, MAT and Social Science to prepare for multiple entrance exams.